This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that should be known by the user. In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that this is the corporate website of the SICOR Group, whose identifying data are detailed below:
SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. N.I.F.: B84128032
Registered Address: C/ Maestro Alonso 24 - Local 28; 28028, MADRID e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tfno: (+34) 902 11 12 14
Registry Data: Madrid Companies Register: Page M-363412 Volume 20533 Folio 66.
Security Company Authorized by the Ministry of Interior, Registered in the National Register of Private Security with No 3.247
- Purpose of the portal www.gruposicor.com
- Conditions of access and use of this website
On our website we provide information about the company, and especially that relating to the products and services we offer, as well as those that are accessible through the website developed by SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L.
The use of the Web Site and any of its services attributes the condition of user and the acceptance without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general conditions, as well as those other particular conditions that, where appropriate, govern the use of the Web Site or the services linked to it.
If the user decides not to accept all or part of these conditions, he/she must refrain from accessing the website and using its contents or services.
2.1. Obligation to make proper use of the website and its contents.
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way as to mislead or be likely to mislead as to its subject matter or as to the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- Is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use that he/she is making or intends to make;
- You violated the trade secrets of third parties;
- Is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to one's own image;
- In any way, undermine the credit of SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L.;
- Infringes the rules on secrecy of communications;
- Constitutes, as the case may be, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- Causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, length, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
In accordance with the above, the User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the website, which are understood to include, but are not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents"), in accordance with the law, these Conditions of Use, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to them, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, and, in particular, they undertake to refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other data identifying the reservation of rights of SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. of the digital fingerprints or any other technical means established for their recognition. Users must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not involve a risk of damage or disable the website, services and / or content.
Specifically, the use of the photographic and audio/video files of SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. is subject to the following conditions: Their use for commercial purposes and/or their subsequent distribution is prohibited. The images and audiovisual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for purely informational purposes, provided that the source is cited. It is, therefore, prohibited its use to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies. SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio/video files when it considers that they are being used for purposes that harm its interests in any way.
Users and, in general, those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.sicoralarmas.com (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink") must comply with the following conditions, always with prior authorisation:
- The Hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of the website or to the specific point authorized by SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L., but may not reproduce them in any way. but may not reproduce them in any way;
- No frame will be created over the web pages of the website;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made regarding SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L., as well as the web pages of the site and its products and/or services;
- It shall not be stated or implied that the companies of SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. have authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website where the Hyperlink is established;
- Except for those signs that are part of the same Hyperlink, the web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, business sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L.; and
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
2.2. Services offered.
- Information about SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. its services, products and facilities.
- Publication of the catalogue of products and services offered.
- Information on safety tips and aids.
- Possibility of contacting SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. to request information, make a suggestion or submit a job application.
2.3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. of its contents or services.
SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. offers through the website the following services, among others:
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. The use or granting of access to the website does not imply the granting of any right over trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used in it.
The user will be able to download the web page in his terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, communicate publicly, transfer, transform or use the content of the web for public or commercial purposes.
2.4. Duration of the service
SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website. When reasonably possible, prior notice of interruptions in the operation of the Website. SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. does not guarantee the usefulness of the website for any specific activity, nor its infallibility. Access to the website has an indefinite duration, however, the SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, SL reserves the right to suspend without notice access to users who, in his opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and exercise appropriate legal action. Furthermore, SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users by providing them with an access password for which they shall be responsible.
2.5. Exclusion of liability
The interruption of the operation or unavailability of access to the website.
▪ Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and / or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the website.
SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L.excludes any liability for damages of any nature possibly arising from:
4. Protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), all users who provide or will provide their personal data will be informed in advance, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulation.
5. Legislation and jurisdiction
The parties submit, at their choice, to the Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the User, provided that he/she resides in Spain, and to those of Madrid Capital in any other case, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other forum, to the Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the User, provided that he/she resides in Spain, and to those of Madrid Capital in any other case.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
SICOR SECURITY EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. All rights reserved.