On SICOR Group we have already incthe important role that thermal that thermal chambers are beginning to play in the prevention and containment of the pandemic of the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) affecting the entire planet and, in particular, the national territory. These tools use infrared technology to capture the thermal emissions given off by all bodies and objects, so that the temperatures of people can be calculated in real time. In this way, they are able to to detect episodes of febrile fever and, therefore, to detect people who are possible carriers of this disease of recent origin.
During the month of May, Spain has begun the process of de-escalation towards a "new normality". It is a path divided into four phases, which provides for the gradual opening of businesses, as well as social and leisure centers. A transitional stage lasting several weeks is forcing individuals, businesses and institutions to adapt innovative measures to promotethe protocols necessaryof hygiene, social distancing and control required by the authorities. and control required by the authorities.
Therefore, the application of the aforementioned thermography to the systems of video surveillance systems is experiencing an enormous boom. And given that in SICOR Group we believe that the industry needs to restore confidence in its workers and customers, we want actively collaborate to ensure that businesses become safe environments free of Coronavirus.. Hence, here we will give a brief overview of the options available in terms of controlling people's body temperature..
Within the variety of thermal cameras we find:
- Camera thermal handheld (DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W): It is the most convenient option because it is portable. Thus, it has an autonomy of up to 5 hours of continuous operation; and it has a thermal resolution of 160×120 ; as well as an optical resolution of 8 MP. Its measurement is between 30 ° CC and 45 ° CCC, witha margin of error of ± 0.5 ° C.C. And a convenient 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen with 640 x 480 resolution, which is more than resolution of 640 x 480, which is more than enough to display all information, as well as DDE, 3D-DNR and adaptive AGC functions.
- Thermal Bullet Camera (DS-2TD2637B-10/P - DS-2TD2637B-15/P - DS-2TD2637B-15/P): Installable thermal module with a resolution of 384 x 288. Its thermal sensitivity (NETD) is less than a 40 mk (@ 25 °C, F# = 1.0); and like the handheld model, it features adaptive AGC, DDE and 3D-DNR. It features a reliable fever alarm with a measurement accuracy of ± 0.5 °C, as well as a high-quality optical module with a resolution of 4 MP. To this must be added the possibility of merging the image of two spectra, offering a picture-in-picture preview.
- Camera Turret Thermal Biospectral (DS-2TD1217-3/PA - DS-2TD1217-6/PA): Small size system that has a thermal module equivalent to the handheld model, with a resolution of 160 x 120. Its NETD is below 40 mk (@ 25°CF # = 1.1) and also features adaptive AGC, DDE and 3D-DNR technologies. It is a good support for fever detection and supports audio alarm, offering a margin of error of ± 0.5 °C in its temperature measurements.
- Blackbody Kalibrierer (DS-2TE127-G4A): Rectangular chamber design that excels in maintaining a constant temperature as a calibration point.. Allows a free configuration between 5 °C y 50 °C; and it also offers the advantage of not requiring a mains connection, although it does require a power supply. In addition, it is useful for increasing the temperature measurement accuracy of the fever detection solution, it is useful for increasing the temperature measurement accuracy of the fever detection solution a ± 0.3 °C.
But in addition cameras,the offer of thermography also includes two different types of terminals. These offer the added benefit of being able to access control thanks to facial recognition, which means incorporating an interesting and interesting and useful identification measure.
Both coincide in several aspects, since their databases admit a maximum of 50,000 faces, and have systems that work in a temperature range of 30ºC to 45ºC, with an accuracy of ±0.5 °C. In addition, they require an authentication distance of between 0.3 and 2 meters, as well as that the person is not wearing a mask at the time. And they also agree to support up to 6 states of presence control.
As for their differences, we find:
- Wall bracket terminal:It is of interest because of its easy installation. It includes a convenient 7-inch LCD touch screen and a Mifarecard module, whichallows for a third control barrier.. In fact, as we have already pointed out, its database admits a maximum of 50,000 faces, plus a maximum of 50,000 control and/or identification cards.
- Stand-alone terminal: Its installation is of type Plug&Play. Given its larger size, it has an LCD screen of more appreciable dimensions, 10.1 inches. And it does not have a card module, so access control is limited to facial recognition and body temperature detection.